CAT A fit out specialists with nationwide coverage
We have been helping many of the UK’s largest companies to Design, Develop and Deliver CAT A fit outs over the highest quality that helps landlord maximise the rental potential in their properties and increase their yield. We understand that a CAT A fit out helps your new tenant visualise what their space can become as their business grows. A good CAT A fit out makes sure that it is as easy as possible to turn the existing space into a working environment that meets the tenant’s needs and requirements for years to come.
We are undaunted by moving forward to better ourselves as a business. We understand that this constant progression organically leads to better services for our clients and therefore business vitality and growth. Our reputation is important to us and we are unafraid to lead by example. We welcome discussion, we offer advice and we are open to competition, as we know the Imium way of doing things works, and works well.
We take pride in being forward thinkers; aligning style with service and considered a thoughtful design with efficient communication. Through experience, we pride ourselves on not only delivering quality design and project management but delivering quality materials and end results.
We challenge and redefine the thought surrounding what a space can be and how it should be used.
Eastern Business Park
Imium were asked to completely overhaul Building 1 at Eastern Business Park and bring up to current Cat-A standard. The brief was to allow the client the flexibility of leasing floor by floor if required to attract multiple tenants if a single occupier could not be found.
Cooling and heating are now on split systems and all utilities and alarms are sub-metered floor by floor.
There was a full strip out taking the building back to a bare shell, the demolition work included strip out of the following,
- Mechanical & Electrical service
- Suspended ceiling and grid
- Partitioning perimeter heating system
- External glazed blind system
- Safe rooms
Caerleon House is a newly-refurbished 26,304 sq ft office building at the established Cleppa Park, a business park on the west side of Newport, close to the world famous Celtic Manor golf course.
When Millgrove Capital acquired this space, the previous tenant vacated the property leaving the need for significant refurbishments works to be carried out. Imium carried out a full Cat A refurbishment throughout the building, allowing the property to be put back on the market for lease as soon as possible.
The Cat A fit out of Caerleon House included:
- Full M&E refurbishment including low voltage electrics
- Installation of a new air conditioning system
- Perimeter low-level radiator system
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 LED lighting on PIR sensors
- Building maintenance system
- Toilets and shower rooms
- Kitchens and tea points
- Access control system
- Glazed and solid partitioning
- Fire alarm system
Shortly after the completion of the Cat A works, the to property was leased by a large contact solutions company as part of their growth within South Wales. Pleased with the work carried out on the Cat A works, Imium were given the chance to develop the space from Cat A to Cat B.
They required a space that offered flexibility to allow growth within the business, while also offering an attractive workspace for their current team.
Imium were tasked with:
- Reception and meet and greet area
- A large kitchen and breakout space to accommodate at full occupancy.
- Complete strip out and reinstall of new infrastructure to accommodate the general arrangement and services
- Training and meeting room facilities which are acoustically rated to meet new client specification and to enable training of small or large teams at any given point.