Caerleon House is a newly-refurbished 26,304 sq ft office building at the established Cleppa Park, a business park on the west side of Newport, close to the world famous Celtic Manor golf course.
When Millgrove Capital acquired this space, the previous tenant vacated the property leaving the need for significant refurbishments works to be carried out. Imium carried out a full Cat A refurbishment throughout the building, allowing the property to be put back on the market for lease as soon as possible.
The Cat A fit out of Caerleon House included:
- Full M&E refurbishment including low voltage electrics
- Installation of a new air conditioning system
- Perimeter low-level radiator system
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 LED lighting on PIR sensors
- Building maintenance system
- Toilets and shower rooms
- Kitchens and tea points
- Access control system
- Glazed and solid partitioning
- Fire alarm system
Shortly after the completion of the Cat A works, the to property was leased by a large contact solutions company as part of their growth within South Wales. Pleased with the work carried out on the Cat A works, Imium were given the chance to develop the space from Cat A to Cat B.
They required a space that offered flexibility to allow growth within the business, while also offering an attractive workspace for their current team.
Imium were tasked with:
- Reception and meet and greet area
- A large kitchen and breakout space to accommodate at full occupancy.
- Complete strip out and reinstall of new infrastructure to accommodate the general arrangement and services
- Training and meeting room facilities which are acoustically rated to meet new client specification and to enable training of small or large teams at any given point.