Cwm Cynon Business Park
Timescale: 12 Weeks
Imium were asked to completely refurbish the existing reception area and atrium of Ty Gwent after their long term tenant left the property. The client requested a vibrant and modern feel to the existing reception and communal space.
The new design took down the old glass frame to create a far more open and welcoming space, with stylish acoustic panels fitted to the walls, to improve the acoustic comfort in the atrium. and new lighting installed to create a warmer space.
Imium were approached to refurbish the exterior of Cwm Cynon Business Park just outside of Mountain Ash. Due to the need to attract new tenants as quickly a possible the work was carried out on a short time frame but was delivered on time and on budget.
Since the completion of the refurbishment, several units have been leased on long term tenancy agreements.
The refurbishment works included the following:
- Repair and replacement of roller shutters
- Replacement of impact damaged cladding and redecoration of existing
- Replacement of roof lights
- Installation of new emergency lighting
- Redecoration of roof coverings and flashing detail
- Repair and replacement of guttering and downpipes
- Replacement of existing floodlights to bulkhead above shutter doors
- Install new estate signage and unit numbers