Eastern Business Park
Imium were asked to completely overhaul Building 1 at Eastern Business Park and bring up to current Cat-A standard. The brief was to allow the client the flexibility of leasing floor by floor if required to attract multiple tenants if a single occupier could not be found.
Cooling and heating are now on split systems and all utilities and alarms are sub-metered floor by floor.
There was a full strip out taking the building back to a bare shell, the demolition work included strip out of the following,
- Mechanical & Electrical service
- Suspended ceiling and grid
- Partitioning perimeter heating system
- External glazed blind system
- Safe rooms
CAT A finished specification.
- Raised access flooring
- 3 mains distribution boards, M&E including low voltage electrics
- Split VRV air handling system
- Perimeter low-level radiator system
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 LED lighting on PIR sensors
- Building maintenance system
- Toilets and shower rooms
- Kitchens and tea points
- Access control system
- Glazed and solid partitioning
- Fire alarm system